Install the Connector Module Clarobi for Magento 1
Follow the instructions bellow in order to install the connector module.
Download the Clarobi extension for Magento by clicking here.
Log in to the Magento Connect Manager. In the Magento Admin, go to System → Magento Connect →
Magento Connect Manager.
In the Magento Connect Manager:
- Turn off 'maintenance mode'
- Choose and upload the Clarobi package
Return to the Magento Admin and clear the Magento cache
- Go to System → Cache Management
- Click ‘Flush Magento Cache’ and wait for it to conﬁrm that it is ﬂushed
- Click ‘Select All’ in the table
- Choose ‘Refresh’ from the drop down on the right, and click ‘Submit’
Log out of the Magento Admin, and then log back in
Enter your Clarobi Credentials in the Clarobi section of your Magento
- Go to System → Conﬁguration
- Click ‘Clarobi’ in the lefthand navigation
- Set the Status drop down to “On” to enable Clarobi.
- Enter your site credentials including License Key, Api Key and Api Secret. Where can I
find my API credentials
Repeat step 4: refresh the Magento cache
That’s it! You can now log in to Clarobi.com to see analytics in your Dashboard.
Historical data can take up to a day after the sync to show up accurately in